Shannon Shark @metspolice

Shannon Shark is the founder of MetsPolice.com, tweets as @metspolice, is an avid fan of Lee Mazzilli and Daniel Murphy, hates black uniforms and is the author of "Send The Beer Guy" available at Amazon.com. #imwith28

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. ZDT says:

Love that you can hear his voice catch a few times.

2. John Barron says:

I will take this audio to my grave with me if I can.  Truly, truly amazin’!

3. John Vittas says:

Amen John. I will have this page bookmarked on my computer as long as I live.

4. JZ says:

I was there with my brother, incredible moment, we were just lucky to choose this night for a Mets game, we were rewarded. Thank you for posting this clip.

5. irish_eagle says:

I watched then I listened to the last 4 innings. Howie was fantastic. Funny enough he never said “no hitter” during the game despite the number of times he’s said that there’s no such a jinx.

6. Eric Heller says:

We Mets fans have had it tough for a few years. But we do have the finest TV announcers in the game, bar none. And we also have the best radio voice in the business. Even Gary Cohen said last night he couldn’t wait to hear Howie Rose’s call of the last out.

This day had to come, and over the years I’ve tried to imagine what Howie could possibly say. He outdid my own imagination. This is a beautiful call. Thanks so much for posting this.

Eric

7. Anonymous says:

My take: CB’s Slant: Johan Santana Throws First No-Hitter in New York Mets History