Mets Opening Day Tickets Now $39?

image

This is good. $39 tickets in for Opening Day?

I know the Citi presale starts today at noon and I gather this is where Eric got the screen grab from. I wonder if this is just a promo price for the Citi promotion or if this will be where the ticket pice is going to land instead of $63 bucks.

Bored with Sports Talk Radio? Try Alternative Sports Talk via TuneIn

Media Goon @mediagoon

Keith "Media Goon" Blacknick is the Mayor of Mets Police(aka the Face of Metspolice) and will come to your event and shake hands and make fun of Mets Police founder Shannon Shark(the voice of Mets Police).

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Gary Dunaier says:

Prices are the same for the Mets Season Ticket Holder Presale which also started today.

2. Gary Dunaier says:

That is, the prices for the Mets Season Ticket Holder Presale are the same as the prices for the Citi presale.

3. MetsBro says:

Didn’t a Mets representative say that the $63 ticket price were just because they were allowing people to purchase in December for the first time ever? I thought they said prices will be reduced as the season approachs – which this supports. Single tickets for plan holders go on sale tomorrow so we will know more then.

4. Lou says:

That was for Prom Outfield, which were not available previously and are already sold out. Prom Reserved is still the same $63.

5. 5w30 says:

Soon they’ll be 2-for-1.

6. Jerry says:

Goon, Which ticket plan do you own?

7. Kathy C says:

Just my rotten luck, after spending over $100 for one ticket in half-ass seats.

8. Kathy C says:

I should’ve learned from last year. After spending $150 for two Opening Day tickets, when I arrived at Citi Field they were running a buy-one-get-one-free ticket promotion for that day. Ugh.