Mets Opening Day Tickets Now $39?

image

This is good. $39 tickets in for Opening Day?

I know the Citi presale starts today at noon and I gather this is where Eric got the screen grab from. I wonder if this is just a promo price for the Citi promotion or if this will be where the ticket pice is going to land instead of $63 bucks.

Bored with Sports Talk Radio? Try Alternative Sports Talk via TuneIn

Media Goon @mediagoon

Keith "Media Goon" Blacknick is the Mayor of Mets Police and will come to your event and shake hands and kiss babies. He also should log-in and update his own profile bio.

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Gary Dunaier says:

Prices are the same for the Mets Season Ticket Holder Presale which also started today.

2. Gary Dunaier says:

That is, the prices for the Mets Season Ticket Holder Presale are the same as the prices for the Citi presale.

3. MetsBro says:

Didn’t a Mets representative say that the $63 ticket price were just because they were allowing people to purchase in December for the first time ever? I thought they said prices will be reduced as the season approachs – which this supports. Single tickets for plan holders go on sale tomorrow so we will know more then.

4. Lou says:

That was for Prom Outfield, which were not available previously and are already sold out. Prom Reserved is still the same $63.

5. 5w30 says:

Soon they’ll be 2-for-1.

6. Jerry says:

Goon, Which ticket plan do you own?

7. Kathy C says:

Just my rotten luck, after spending over $100 for one ticket in half-ass seats.

8. Kathy C says:

I should’ve learned from last year. After spending $150 for two Opening Day tickets, when I arrived at Citi Field they were running a buy-one-get-one-free ticket promotion for that day. Ugh.