The Mets All Star Game cap is atrocious. Take a look.

The Mets (and by the Mets I mean Daniel Murphy, All-Star) will be wearing these in the game because baseball has to ruin everything. Yuckity yuck yuck yuck yuck.  But yes I am a capitalist and will try to sell you some as soon as I get an affiliate link.  What a hypocrite I am.

Screen Shot 2014-07-02 at 4.59.07 PM

Bored with Sports Talk Radio? Try Alternative Sports Talk via TuneIn

Shannon Shark @metspolice

Shannon Shark is the founder of MetsPolice.com, tweets as @metspolice, is an avid fan of Lee Mazzilli and Daniel Murphy, hates black uniforms and is the author of "Send The Beer Guy" available at Amazon.com. #imwith28

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. BrianSokoloff says:

2. metspolice says:

“BrianSokoloff: metspolice Is there a name for that stupid, doofy brim shape? I agree. It is disgusting.” “Twins Idiotic” (TM)

3. DavidGolden1 says:

@metspolice BrianSokoloff metspolice It’s a flat brim, often sported by fans of jamtronica bands such as the Disco Biscuits. You may see the look accessorized with glow rings and blink, sparkly stuff. To paraphrase a classic line, there’s no Untz in baseball.

4. GregNugget says:

metspolice You represent your team wearing a hat that your team does wear? Wonderful. We are one step away from ASG uniforms like NBA.

5. WexlerRules says:

metspolice That is hideous. I actually thought the July 4 caps were pretty decent for an alternate cap.

6. cbsrustyshack says:

metspolice do they make every hat with the wide brim. Only rappers pull that look off.

7. ScottSchnipper says:

metspolice Ick. Let’s all look like gas station attendants. …(ummm, not that there’s anything wrong with that)

8. CollectTheMets says:

metspolice Will it look any better at 40% off in 2 weeks? Asking for a friend…

9. willmusto says:

CollectTheMets metspolice I kind of dig it, personally…